Sunday, October 31, 2010

When you need a fun gift, fast.

It's my go-to for a fun, reasonably-priced gift for a friend.  It's Octopus, the store that can be found right below the food court of the Mediterranean Cosmos mall.  Some of my favorite items?  This bling oven mitt made a great gift when I set my roomate's on fire (oops) and I'm also loving this new travel mug.  It's so cute that it makes me want to drink something hot all day...



At Octopus you can find colorful hairbrushes, denture-shaped ice cube trays, strange salt and pepper shakers, and funky wall clocks.  Perfect for the friend who wants something practical and fun.  Or maybe just fun.


1 comment:

  1. hey girl! octopus is one of my fave places to shop..first encountered one in london about 6 years ago and bought a trillion fun things..still have to buy a water-color ring or a funky wallet now and then cuz i just get nostalgic :o) at the time there was only one in Carnaby, and i remember talking to the manager and she said that they were about to get slammed with craziness cuz they were getting ready to expand to another store...now they're everywhere! too cute..my fave purchase was a uk-only hair dryer..funky colors and very compact, and it's what i always use when i'm in the uk. (using one from home with a converter produces sparks and the smell of my hair on fire...not a positive in my eyes).

    love this blog - it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete