Wednesday, October 27, 2010

You know you want to!

It's the machine every mall cop aspires to.

It's the transportation of the future.  okay, maybe not.  But it's still sweet.

It's a segway, and for just 5 Euros well-spent, you can ride your very own around the paralia (waterfront) of Thessaloniki.

There are usually a couple of people right in front of the white tower with these at sunset.  You get 15 minutes of hilariousity and all the innocent pedestrians get to fear for their lives... at least in my case.






Have fun and don't fall over, 
-Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I just found you today by following a link, which showed me the way to your Blogger profile. And I see you already found me! Thank you :)

    "Don't fall over" is great advice, being as the Segway founder killed himself doing that very thing next to a cliff. Sad.

    ReplyDelete